ACU Rankings System
- The Ranking's list is a combined list of Canadian finishers in the 4 standard distances (50K, 50M, 100K, 100M) and 3 standard time races ( 6HR; 12HR; 24HR). Also included are any other distances greater than the standard marathon.
- The list is ordered starting from the fastest/farthest( k's) at the top.
- Men & Women are ranked separately.
- An individual may appear a number of times if they finished a number of races.
- If residence was not indicated for a Canadian race, the finisher was considered Canadian.
- For race results from outside Canada, unless residence indicated was Canadian, the result was not included. ( In some cases, we knew the individuals and could make a determination if we noticed their name while scanning the results.)
- Each race reports results differently and complicating the compilation further, are typos in name/age/sex/residence/times.
- The information was collected from published results and may contain errors and omissions.
RANKINGS 2017 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2016 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2015 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2014 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2013 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2012 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2011 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2010 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2009 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2008 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2007 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2006 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2005 CLICK HERE
RANKINGS 2004 CLICK HERE